In-Home Personal Training
Want to know if in-home personal training is for you? It is if you meet any of the following:
– You are not a fan of gyms.
– You are crazy busy chauffeuring your children or running your company but don’t want to neglect your beautiful bod.
– You need the accountability of someone showing up at your door.
– You like to be efficient and get your laundry done or have dinner in the oven while you get your workout on.
– You want your entire family to be healthy and exercise.
No home gym? No problem.
Whether you have a full home gym or nothing but your determination and sparkling personality, I will give you a great workout.
Your session will be designed specifically for you based on your current fitness level, your likes, abilities and goals, and your program will progress as you progress.
What will we do?
What you like doing combined with what your body needs. A session may include boxing, weight training, jump rope, kettle bells, TRX, resistance bands, calisthenics, plyometrics, yoga, stretching, HIIT cardio training, sport specific training and more.
If you don’t have room at home we can meet at a park nearby. Give me 2 square feet and I will give you an effective and efficient total body workout. There is always a way!